In order for any bids to be placed there must be proof of funds or a bank letter of guarantee submitted following registration. Those can be sent to email@example.com. Please read all terms and conditions before placing any bids. There will be a 10% buyer's premium.
Properties may be seen by appointment only. Please call 318-443-6614 to schedule.
Online-Only Real Estate Auction Ending February 8th at 2 PM
Welcome to our online-only real estate auction, concluding on Thursday, February 8th, at 2 PM! This auction presents an opportunity to invest in income-producing properties located in the heart of Alexandria. In addition, bidders will have the chance to acquire a charming home in Ball, LA, and a mobile home on over 2 acres in Woodworth, LA. These properties offer excellent potential for both seasoned investors and those looking to enter the real estate market.
Highlights of the Auction:
- Income-Producing Properties in Alexandria: These properties are perfectly positioned for those looking to expand their investment portfolio. With a history of generating income, they represent a valuable asset.
- Residential Home in Ball, LA: Experience the tranquility and charm of Ball, LA, with a family-friendly residence that promises comfort and convenience.
- Mobile Home in Woodworth, LA: Ideal for those seeking a home or an additional income stream, this property combines affordability with potential.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in these attractive properties. Mark your calendars and prepare to place your bids!
Please read terms and conditions before bidding.
Welcome to 701 Webster Street, Pineville, LA.
- With approximately 1000 sq ft.
- The property includes 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Equipped with window units for both air conditioning and heating.
- Rental Potential: This property presents a great opportunity for rental income, appealing to investors or those looking to enter the property market. Currently rents for $650 per month.
This property is ideal for an investment opportunity in Pineville, LA.For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us directly at 318-443-6614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: In order to register for the auction, you must submit a bank letter of guarantee, or a pre-approval letter from a finance company after you have registered online. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% will be added to the final bid price, to be included in the total purchase price. For example, if the property sells for $100,000.00, then the total sales price would be $110,000.00.
DEPOSIT: 10% down day of auction. Balance due at closing on or before 30 days. Guaranteed good title. For example, if the property sells for a total sales price of $110,000.00 including buyer’s premium, then a deposit of $10,000.00 would be put down the day of the auction.
FINANCING: Purchasers to obtain their own financing. Purchase Agreements are not subject to financing or qualification. All bidders are encouraged to pre-qualify.
DISCLAIMER: All property to be sold “as is, where is”, with any and all faults and no implied warranties by Seller or Auctioneer. Please feel free to have an inspector or contractor look at the property with you. All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed correct but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records, including, but not limited to, all documents recorded in the county or parish where the property is located. All announcements from the auction block will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Properties not sold absolute will be offered subject to seller’s confirmation within 2 business days.