Bonnette Auction Company has developed and expanded by connecting BUYERS and SELLERS… because whatever falls under our gavel is as good as GONE!
ADVANTAGES OF SELLING AT AUCTION
- Creates Competition: When Bidders Compete, Sellers Win
- Establishes a floor and eliminates the ceiling on pricing
- Seller has full control (when, where, how much, terms, conditions, etc.)
- Fully transparent and recognized as being fair to all parties in the market place
- Only method that truly reveals the Current Fair Market Value
- Satisfied Governmental and Judicial requirements
- Creates excitement within the marketplace
- Creates a sense of urgency that cannon be duplicated by any other method of marketing
- Auctions are effective, exciting and immediate
- Integrated Home Warranty Protection Plans
- Facilitate 1031 Exchanges with speed and ease
- Unlimited flexibility using multi-parcel auctions, live internet simulcasts and hybrid auctions
AUCTIONING YOUR PROPERTY Bonnette Auction Company offers comprehensive event planning and consultation services. We’re always looking ahead and working to ensure that your big day goes just as planned. Plus, our technical service capabilities – including online simulcast – ensure that more buyers have a chance to bid on your property.
- Online auction services
- Technology to support multi-parcel auctions
- Contract facilitation services
- Earnest money management
We know that time is a critical factor in the sale of any property. It all begins with a confidential consultation that will set the stage for an active and engaging auction process.
- Provide in-depth review of the process
- Convey recent industry trends
- Gather appropriate property information
- Conduct an informal property inspection
- Discuss next steps and develop timelines
MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENT
With a clear understanding of the market, Bonnette Auction Company will be ready to put together a plan that makes the most effective use of our powerful sales and promotional tools. We have more than 50 full-time staff members in our home office who are ready to put their industry-leading marketing, media buying and creative talents to work for you.
Possible outlets for reaching buyers on a local, national and global level include:
- Internet marketing on web sites that are viewed more than 28,000 times per day
- Custom we site development for your property
- Advertising in real estate publications that reach more than 90 million homes per week
- Dedicated call center
MARKETING PLAN IMPLEMENTATION
Over the next several weeks, we will carry out the marketing plan that will reach a broad audience of potential buyers and help generate enthusiasm for your property. Our ability to promote your property is unique and unmatched.
- Exclusive in-house advertising and marketing agency
- Inclusion with our national listings
- Extensive Internet and E-marketing presence
- Access to our exclusive client base of 300,000 buyers
- The preeminent technology in the industry
- Our executive staff of proven industry leaders
POST AUCTION CLOSING
Once the event has concluded, Bonnette Auction Company will tie up all the loose ends associated with transferring ownership of a property. We help ensure that your experience remains pleasant and hassle-free to the very end.
- Process titles and other documents
- Coordinate closing
- Provide seller recap and reporting
- Remain in contact with you as needed